Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Edition

I don't usually write a post on Saturday, so this is a real treat...sorta.  I just wanted to take a moment and share with those of you who take the time to read my silliness each day.  First off, thank you.  Thanks for allowing me to air my feelings and frustrations openly.  Because of you, its been 34 days since I have abused a pine tree.

Thank you too for all the encouragement.  It is extremely rare that I stick with anything.  Out of the millions of projects I have started, I've completed three at the most.  But knowing that you are reading spurs me to keep writing.  I love hearing from you too, so please feel free to comment in the space provided below.  If you write back, then I won't feel like I'm talking to myself!
Secondly, I want you to know just how much these little chats with you each morning have helped me.  I sit down to write everyday without any real plan or purpose.  Thankfully, God usually gives me something to say...some things more eloquent then others, but nevertheless, he's talking to me.  It's a delight to find what God is writing on my heart.  Then, all I have to do is copy it for you to see!  So, you'll have to forgive me for plagiarizing.

Also, you may have noticed a few changes to my blog.  I have an Amazon widget, and though I'm not a hundred percent sure how it works, you can purchase things from Amazon through my little thingamajig.  You can even purchase things that are not on the widget itself.  This apparently will reward me with a small income.  I'm not sure how it all works, but I like the thought of making money.  We have a habit of eating around here, so anything I can do to support that practice is a plus!  If you are a blogger too and know more about this stuff, can you please explain it to me?  

One last thing.  At the top of each post you see a star rating.  If a particular post speaks to you, please feel free to give it a rating.  Be honest.  If a post stinks, it stinks!  I can handle the truth.  This will just help me to know what material to include in my next bestseller!  If I'm ever awarded the Pulitzer Prize I'll be sure to name each of you in my acceptance speech, I promise.  It will sound something like, "And last but not least, I'd like to thank Joan for always taking a moment to rate my posts.  You're the best, Joan!  How 'bout a round of applause for Joan!"

So, thanks again.  I hope to keep up with this blog thing.  If you don't like it or just get tired of me posting a link on your wall, it's okay to ignore me.  I annoy myself most days so if I annoy you too, I'm not terribly surprised.  I'll still love you, friend.  You're the best!  How about a round of applause for my friend!     
    


        

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are staying with it! Happy God is giving you something to say!

    ReplyDelete